Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Cute baby pig


Welcome and howdy

I am  the farm family favorite 

pet pig you see,

wouldn't you like

to come pet me?

 

My home it sits on

10 acre , with a

big red barn

out back

and that where

you will find my mama pig

 plus me and six others

feeding away on her

you see.

 

There a few horses and cows all round

this little country town,

but you will see

nothing like this

a heard of hogs

rolling a round in the mud

to us pigs it like our

own  private hot tub.

 

Pigs can talk

in there wooing way

to find a mate

or grunt to tell others

hey our slop here

to eat, now let us pray.

 

As I walk and wiggle my 

curly tail

it sure super fun

when all of us hogs are

here on this farm running

while squealing on the run.

 

Pigs or hogs

I will tell you, we

all really smell,

but if you must

butcher a pig or two

I must say you will be  very glad

because fried pork chops

taste very well.

 Inspired by Impact Berlin